Our culture recognizes the importance of our biggest differentiator — our people. Heitman’s collaborative work environment gives our professionals the opportunity to build something together. Something too appealing to ignore and too rewarding to leave.
Our culture, brand, and strong reputation help us attract and retain some of the most sought-after talent in the industry. Our senior management team averages 27 years of investment advisory experience. The average tenure of the 290+ professionals on staff is eight years.
|Senior Valuations Associate, Financial Operations & Analysis||Chicago, Illinois|
|Retail Asset Manager, Private Real Estate Equity||Chicago, Illinois|
|Sales Enablement Manager, Client Service & Marketing||Chicago, Illinois|
|Vice President, Acquisitions – Private Real Estate Equity||Chicago, Illinois|
|Assistant Vice President, Construction Services||Chicago, Illinois|
|Associate, Financial Operations & Analysis||Chicago, Illinois|
|Operations Manager, Information Technology||Chicago, Illinois|
|Senior Associate, Financial Operations & Analysis||Chicago, Illinois|
|Senior Internal Auditor||Chicago, Illinois|
|Senior Associate, Asset Management||Chicago, Illinois|
Our success in consistently building a dedicated talent pool stems from the deliberate steps we’ve taken to create the collaborative, innovative culture needed to reward and retain talented people.
We work hard but always keep things in perspective. We aspire to a flexible, entrepreneurial work environment that emphasizes teamwork and balance while providing opportunities for growth, competitive pay, and benefits. No matter their role or tenure, our employees are valued, challenged, and given opportunities to make an impact.
We also believe the following are essential to building a successful culture:
- Allowing professionals to invest in the firm’s investment funds
- Creating competitive compensation plans to reinforce a performance-based culture
- Combining high performance expectations with flexibility and opportunity for varied career experiences
- Committing to professional and technical development for all employees to create a vibrant culture of learning and growth
Beyond a competitive compensation program, our company-sponsored benefits provide financial security for health, retirement, and other life events.
Health & Financial Wellness Programs
- Health insurance
- Retirement and/or pension programs
- Paid maternity and family leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts (tax reimbursement programs for health, transit, and parking)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holiday and summer hours
- Core value recognition and service awards
- Employee referral bonus award
- Corporate donation program
- Annual summer and winter holiday celebrations
- Company-hosted internal networking events
- Professional development programs (training, career paths, and individual development planning)
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement programs
- Annual company-wide community service day
- Complimentary fresh fruit, beverages, and snacks (provided daily)