Heitman may obtain certain personal information from visitors to its website such as names, email addresses, and telephone numbers (and, in the case of Heitman clients, such information may include tax identification numbers, social security numbers, or other information that Heitman deems necessary to provide services to such clients).
Heitman will never sell your personal information to anyone, nor will Heitman ever disclose any personal information unless one of the following conditions is met:
- Heitman receives your prior written authorization, consent, or direction to disclose the information to the recipient; or
- Heitman is either permitted or required by law to disclose the information to the recipient.
To protect your personal and non-public information from unauthorized access and/or disclosure:
- Heitman limits access to those Heitman employees who require such information in order to perform their job duties;
- Third parties that perform services for Heitman and have access to such information either agree in writing to keep such information strictly confidential and free from disclosure or otherwise demonstrate to Heitman’s satisfaction that they actively adhere to such policies and practices; and
- Heitman has instituted physical and electronic policies, practices, and systems designed to safeguard such information from unauthorized access and/or disclosure.
If you reside in the EU, please click here for additional information.