Senior Associate, Asset Management
Our Tokyo office is seeking a Senior Associate to join their Asset Management team. We are looking for a self-starter, who is highly collaborative, analytical and has a strong interest in Real Estate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the management of a diverse portfolio
- Participate in daily decision-making regarding leasing strategies and operational issues
- Track operational and market trends
- Support implementations on long-term asset management strategies, including income and expense forecasting, leasing plan, capital budget, value creation activity and risk-return analysis for assets
- Participate in the review of annual budget proposals and leasing plans of assets
- Ensure compliance with client investment management agreements
- Prepare financial analysis/modeling for asset decision-making
- Review appraisals and valuations
- Help assess the current and projected performance of properties
- Prepare reports and documents for review by senior management
- Support in the due diligence, closing phase and debt raising process of the transaction in conjunction with in house and outside parties
- 2 to 5+ years of real estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or real estate, preferred
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Well-organized, detail oriented and deadline driven
- Enjoys working in a dynamic team environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Argus Enterprise/Argus
- Ability to travel with frequency
- Fluent in Japanese and English – both written and verbal skills at the business proficient level
Founded in 1966, Heitman is a global real estate investment management firm. Our mission is to lead the evolution of real estate through investments that fulfill the needs of people and communities in a world of constant change. To learn more about our organization and culture, click here.
Our promise to employees: Reflecting the spirit of our global firm, we welcome team members of all faiths, cultures, genders, sexual orientations, races, and ethnic identities. We know that each member of our team enriches our community and business with their work/life experiences, perspectives, and ideas. However you arrive at Heitman, we pledge to honor your uniqueness, include you in our culture, and do our best to help you thrive. While we learn and grow together, we will stand by our “people first” promise. Every time.
- Interested? Apply at www.heitman.com/careers to submit your application
- Right Company, Wrong Role? Check out our other opportunities or refer a friend!
Equal Employment Opportunity: Heitman is an equal employment opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, medical or mental disability or condition (including, without limitation, HIV and AIDS), developmental disability, handicap, denial of family and medical care leave, denial of pregnancy leave, domestic partner status, status as a victim of sexual or domestic violence (or familial relationship to such victim), veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, arrest records, citizenship status, criminal history that has been expunged, unfavorable discharge from the military, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.