Associate, Investments, Private Equity
We are seeking an entry level investment professional to join our Investment team in London! The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, able to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment and have an interest in growing their career in Real Estate. This position will also work on both new acquisitions as well as portfolio and asset management work streams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the underwriting and evaluation of real estate acquisitions across Europe across strategies and asset classes, including operating business and listed vehicle transactions
- Prepare presentation materials of investment opportunities for Investment Committee purpose
- Support in the Due Diligence and closing phase of the transaction in conjunction with in house and outside parties
- Contribute in the management of investments through their lifecycle, including preparing valuations and cash flow projections
- Assist in the analysis and execution of investment dispositions
- Work with operating partners or managers on day-to-day operations
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different teams
- 1 – 3 years’ experience
- Bachelors degree, with concentration in finance and/or real estate
- Previous experience in the real estate corporate finance such as private equity, investment banking or as a corporate finance consultant within an accounting firm
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, along with outstanding organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to present complex information to diverse internal and external audiences
- Fluency in English required and at least one other European language preferred
Founded in 1966, Heitman is a global real estate investment management firm. Our mission is to lead the evolution of real estate through investments that fulfill the needs of people and communities in a world of constant change. To learn more about our organization and culture, click here.
Our promise to employees:
Reflecting the spirit of our global firm, we welcome team members of all faiths, cultures, genders, sexual orientations, races, and ethnic identities. We know that each member of our team enriches our community and business with their work/life experiences, perspectives, and ideas. However you arrive at Heitman, we pledge to honor your uniqueness, include you in our culture, and do our best to help you thrive. While we learn and grow together, we will stand by our “people first” promise. Every time.
- Interested? Apply at heitman.com/careers to submit your application
- Right Company, Wrong Role? Check out our other opportunities or refer a friend!
Equal Employment Opportunity: Heitman is an equal employment opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, medical or mental disability or condition (including, without limitation, HIV and AIDS), developmental disability, handicap, denial of family and medical care leave, denial of pregnancy leave, domestic partner status, status as a victim of sexual or domestic violence (or familial relationship to such victim), veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, arrest records, citizenship status, criminal history that has been expunged, unfavorable discharge from the military, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.